Friday, February 26, 2016

Episode(s) of the day:"Hindsight, Part 1" and "Hindsight, Part 2"

"Hindsight, Part 1" and "Hindsight, Part 2"


Podcast: Serial (S02 Episode 07 and Episode 08)

I've been obsessed with this podcast. I even find myself rewinding some parts as I feel I haven't given my full attention to a particular description of events or opinion. Bowe is a hero, but Bowe is also a desertor. Bowe truly sticks to his values but then Bowe is a threat to the normal functioning of society. Should we applaud him or sentence him? What a difficult dichotomy! Bowe's rescue caused trouble and cost lives, yet Bowe's story may be crucial for the necessary continuous rearrangement of structures like the military.

"It makes sense if you're Bowe Bergdahl."

Congrats Serial team for outstanding reporting.

Listen to "Hindsight, Part 1"

Listen to "Hindsight, Part 2"

More information:

The Guardian releases photos of Bowe in Afghanistan before he disappeared

No comments:

Post a Comment